Become a guardian
What does the guardian get?
- The ability to communicate and visit the guardianship animal at any convenient time (during the working hours of the Center,
by prior arrangement with staff);
- Certificate of guardian;
- A sign with the data of the guardian will appear on the aviary of the ward;
- Photo report on the life of the ward animal in the Center (1 time / month, 4-5 photos);
- Monthly report on the expenditure of the guardianship contribution.
Terms of custody
- Before issuing guardianship, a Center specialist will instruct and talk in detail about how to be a guardian;
- When registering guardianship, an agreement is made in duplicate